[Noisebridge-discuss] Copy Magnetic Strip card

Andy H. andy.hessling at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:24:04 UTC 2012

My apartment door has a magnetic swipe card (like they have in
hotels).  I'm looking to get my key copied (yes, I can provide proof
that I'm the current resident of the place).  Can an expert at
Noisebridge help me?  Or where can this be done? I'm only interested
if this is super cheap, super fast; not interested in building some
copy machine from scratch or the like. This is supposed to be a
one-time operation so I have the luxury of losing/demagnitizing one
key.

Thanks!