[Noisebridge-discuss] Requesting help with nym servers

Christopher Carpentieri z1r0un at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:03:34 UTC 2012

I showed up at Noisebridge for the first time a few days ago with (among
other things) some questions about using nym servers. Noone there had an
answer, so it was suggested I ask the mailing list. So:
f you think you could help me find a current nym server and get a nym
there, let me know. To give a rough idea of what I already know, I can
hand-roll messages for cypherpunk remailers just fine; it's only the
mixmaster and nym servers that aren't working for me.
(Please forgive (and correct!) my malformatting and false assumptions.
We were all new here once.)