[Noisebridge-discuss] grant proposal text for tomorrow's meeting

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jun 26 03:53:45 UTC 2012

In accordance with prophecy, I stuck the Thiel folks' grant offer here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Grants/tf2012

As I said last week, I'm going to assume that this week (Tuesday 25th
June) is the first week of discussing this for consensus, rather than
last week, because there wasn't enough info around for people to
really participate before now.

I'm actually going to be away next week, so what I'd suggest is we do
the first week this week, let it brew like a fine cup of tea, skip a
week, and then I can be around for the second part of the consensus on
July 10th, if that's okay with people.

I think it's worth giving this a bit of time, because we haven't dealt
with a grant (as opposed to a donation) before. It'd be good to
discuss the ramifications and any precedents we'd like to set for
future grant process at the meeting.

d.