[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech is TONITE at the Boom Boom Room w/ Moldover, Rich DDT, NVO, & Slayers Club

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 20:46:37 UTC 2012

Hi there Noisebridge geniuses,

Tonight LoveTech and F*ckYeah BLOW IT UP at a completely new venue, the Boom Boom Room! Moldover has completely hacked his guitar and microphone into a mad frenzy of live MIDI controlled awesomeness. It's been a little while, and we can't wait to reunite the family.  It's gonna be a total blast and we'd love to see you there!

Much Love,
The LoveTech Crew

Tuesday, June 26th
9pm-2am
at Boom Boom Room 1601 Fillmore St @Geary
LoveTech and F*CK YEAH present

	* Moldover
The Godfather of Controllerism will be debuting brand new music, fresh lyrics and performing with new instruments, including the RoboCaster - the ultimate controller guitar!

	* Rich DDT
The ControlliTAR Warrior will be premiering new original sounds including field recordings from the jungles of Central America, live looped and electrifying.
	* NVO
Face melting, dancefloor rocking, live electronica feat. Greg Maximov on drums, DUDHAUS on sequencers & synths, Chuck Jones on sampling, scratching & Kaossilator, and songwriter Mike Laglia laying down effect-driven guitar wizardry.
	* Slayers Club DJs
With deep roots in bass music, this collaborative collective of DJs, vocalists, VJs and all-around creative types throws a hell of a party.

RSVP to the Facebook Event HERE
Only $5
21+