[Noisebridge-discuss] \VOTE/

Lord Claypool lordclaypool at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:42:08 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:52 AM, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> # today is VOTING DAY in S.F. folks

What the point, the US gov will just tilt the vote in their favor. 2000
election anyone?

> # if you don't do it you got nothing to cry about ( though many don't need
> a reason)

I'll just do the George Carlin instead, at least I'll get a little reward
at the end. cum.

> # i tried to get a city service on ballot to spray, trap, and kill trolls
> all year long for 73 years but missed the signature quota by 2,169

Because we know that signatures really matter

> # oh well

oh mmyyyyy

> # remember, if you have a felony that prevents you voting just hack it in
> or make a donation to the barak osama campaign for nov. they'll do it for
> you

hack it in... so you are condoning vote hacking? which the us gov already
does? Also, I found your " they'll do it for you" quote to be very
adorable. I almost awww'd. They really, truly, unbelievably, remarkably,
don't give a flying shit about you or anyone else. It's like when they say
"corporations care about you" or some bullshit chevron commercial where
they want to "get off gas" but then turn around and slap laws on California
preventing you from owning a overly gas efficient vehicles.

The three noble scrotes are watching us...

- Lord Claypool