[Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody going to the 9th HOPE?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:15:02 UTC 2012

I'm on the wiki.
 From: hao at dorabot.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:43:17 -0700
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody going to the 9th HOPE?

Cool, Mitch. Would you like to put your info on the wiki so that people knows you'll be there?
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Hao <hao at dorabot.com> wrote:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hope_Number_9

link to the wiki page.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Hao <hao at dorabot.com> wrote:

Hi noisebridge,
I'd like to got to 9th HOPE in middle July, who's up to it? They have a bulk discount, $900 for 10 people.

I started this wiki page, anyone who's interested or who've already planned their trip may fill in the form.

Hao--
DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistantdorabot.com