[Noisebridge-discuss] Anybody going to the 9th HOPE?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:23:12 UTC 2012

Hello, Frantisek, The main organizing for HOPE has been under way for over a year, but programs such as yours will happen do-acratically.  And I'm really glad you will be creating a Food Hacking Base for HOPE #9!  Please create the "story" so that others will benefit and enjoy it. Please add yourself to the workshop wiki page:http://wiki.hope.net/HOPE9workshopsIf your Food Hacking Base is a one-time workshop, or a series of one-time workshops, then please add your workshop(s) to the Hackerspace Village.  If your Food Hacking Base is an ongoing workshop, please add yourself to the Hardware Hacking Area. I'll post to the organizer's list that you're doing this.
Best,Mitch. Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:37:33 -0700