[Noisebridge-discuss] Help Wikipedia test some software, and get involved in their community (no programming required) -- June 9, 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Fri Jun 8 00:13:07 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Thu Jun 07 19:59:21 -0400 2012:
> Hey all,
>
> This weekend, want to learn about open source software development, help
> the Wikimedia Foundation improve the quality of Wikipedia, and/or hang out
> with me at Noisebridge?

Er, mea culpa. I actually won't be physically *at* Noisebridge for this,
I realized, upon a careful look at my schedule.

Everything else stands, though! It's a great way to contribute to the
quality of a tool that improves the quality of articles on Wikipedia.

So meta! And actually quite hands-on.

-- Asheesh.