[Noisebridge-discuss] New chairs for Noisebridge Monday, need volunteers

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Jun 8 22:06:48 UTC 2012

A lot (maybe half) of the noisebridge chairs are bunk because they have no
back support (the back just leans back with little spring pressure and
you're reclining at a 45-degree angle) or other problems.

Since people playing video games are typically leaning forward, sitting
only on the edge of their chair anyway, I propose that you take some of
our chairs that are not suitable for soldering or laptop work.  I am not
opposed to sending MADE some of the nice new chairs but if you can make
use of the ones NB can't use, that would help everybody.

-jake

VonGuard wrote:
Ahem.... cough cough... the MADE could use chairs!