[Noisebridge-discuss] New open position.

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jun 11 23:16:05 UTC 2012

what is this .docx file?  some sort of virus?  should i send you my bank
account number so you can deposit a year's advance pay?  who is CF?

just kidding of course.  HR always uses .docx whatever that is, but the
brevity and familiar tone of this post just seems so phishing/spam...

or is phishing and spam a copy of real life?

-jake

rek2 wrote:
sorry to sent this here, but HR keeps sending us people from recruiters
and they really have no clue, we looking for someone that can think out of
the box, a junior hacker type, not afraid to learn and get their hands
dirty with scripting and not afraid of open source BSD/Linux etc, the
focus at the start will be of desktop support but we want the person to
grow into working with me doing network engineering, security and system
architecture.

here is the official job desc but like I say above this is put by HR the
candidate we will keep is the one that thinks out of the box and is not a
"yes man" nor "I'll call support guy".

Cheers
CF.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IT Desktop Support (CONTRACT).docx
Size: 16390 bytes
Desc: not available