[Noisebridge-discuss] New open position.

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jun 11 23:34:29 UTC 2012

i know, i just thought it was ironic that a job posting looking for an
open-source hacker was locked inside a microsoft proprietary format which
was, in my memory, specifically designed to be hard to open by anything
other than micro$oft word.  posted to a hacker email list.

make a guy jump through a few hoops just to read the job posting...