[Noisebridge-discuss] sean mediation

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:23:33 UTC 2012

It's cool! No biggie. Rubin - I promise I'll be back :). Right now tons and
tons of steel are making me there little bitch :-p.

I also agree that it's hard to figure out the best solution to this
problem. Honestly, the only reason I said anything is that it seems that as
of recent, a bunch of people have been getting their identities ripped off
by some kids trying to play practical jokes or something. I just wanted to
make sure an evil clone of me wasn't wandering the space in a golden sash
and a mustache doing questionable thingies and calling himself Sean Cusack.
Yay! That isn't happening!

I'll come back soon to install my prototype ass-on-the-toilet sensor in one
of the bathrooms to
help increase entropy in noisebridge once again :).