[Noisebridge-discuss] /digital.tickers

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jun 14 23:48:02 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:
> # seeking digital 'tickers' simliar to the one that used to be on wall
> in library and >>
> # that you see on stock market floor and other places running digital
> moving messages.

There's (still?) one on the library wall, and there's one over the
front door. Do you need info on those?

> # ideally we are looking to get a total of 3 but of course will accept
> them one at a time.
>
> # they will be used within the space for something most excellent and
> everyone will >>
> # eventually be able to use and participate. details forthcoming later.

If it's something to do with notifications, it would be good to
co-ordinate with all the other people thinking of notification stuff,
including the gate people, API kindred (me), and ummm... dunno, maybe
Jesse who is hacking on the bugtracker?

d.