[Noisebridge-discuss] New chairs

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Fri Jun 15 18:03:43 UTC 2012

The 'old' chairs were donated to Noisebridge about a year ago.  I have been distressed at how quickly they were trashed.  They were beautiful when they arrived.  I am talking about things like foam dug out of the arm padding etc.   If these chairs had gone to another business instead of to us they would still be in relatively new condition.

My point, is there any hope of protecting the new, new chairs any better than we protected the old new chairs?

Claudia