[Noisebridge-discuss] About the sewing machines.

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jun 18 18:48:18 UTC 2012

Hi Laura,

Anyone who has the skills services the sewing machines! When the problem is beyond all of us, we call Billy in (details on the wiki). I myself will be in later today with serger needles which is all that machine needed last week.

I'm one of the moderators of the sewing list but It's not moderated for membership. I'll check to see if your email is subscribed and get back to you offlist.

-Rachel