[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping @ Noisebridge [drama]

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:52:27 UTC 2012

Remember that NoiseBridge is actually a 501(c)3 non-profit and has the
ability to fiscally sponsor another entity/group/organization for the
purpose of providing emergency shelter to homeless hackers. This means that
NoiseBridge can accept tax-deductible donations for the purpose of
providing assistance to homeless hackers.

This may take the form of having a standing booking at an existing
hostel/hotel, or other suitable plan.

-John