[Noisebridge-discuss] C programming on Linux starting Tuesday, 6/19, from 6 to 7:30 PM

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Tue Jun 19 19:42:14 UTC 2012

I really don't how to make this better. I've been monitoring the space
for a couple weeks to best decide. I talked with numerous people who
have helped organize this. I put it up for discussion on the list. I
announced it at the meeting last week. I posted it to the Wiki. I
announced it on my website, Twitter, G+, Facebook, Diaspora. I invited
many people. I bought and prepared live CD's. I gave up the opportunity
to see Steven Hawking tonight. I am in the process of fine tuning the
curriculum as I type this. I have prepared for everything with
diligence. If I had known that there would be a conflict, I would have
chosen another night. I'm sorry, but the room is mine.