[Noisebridge-discuss] Planning an Event

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jun 21 02:49:53 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 06:11:47PM -0700, Duncan Keller wrote:
> Hi Noisebridge!
>
> I'm currently organizing a game developer work-weekend that quickly grew
> out of proportion, and am looking for a space. I've got about 10 people
> RSVPed as coming, and I wouldn't be surprised if that number grew a bit
> more. What is the process of setting up an event at the Nosiebridge
> like? Do I have to reserve space? How much room is there?

Come on by the space tonight or tomorrow night, get a feel for how it's
laid out and what equipment is present.  Check the wiki and the calendar
for other events already scheduled for your target date.  Post the
details.  Find someone who's around a lot, possibly a member, who's
willing to help you navigate our sometimes chaotic social structures.
Come to the Tuesday meeting next week (8PM).

-andy