[Noisebridge-discuss] Compost bin

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:36:25 UTC 2012

I called Recology this morning & ordered a new green compost bin for the
Bridge (long overdue). A free replacement will be delivered this Wednesday,
6/27, between 8am and 4pm. That was the narrowest time window they could
give me. It should be labeled 2169 Mission St, but I don't know whether
they'll bring it upstairs or just leave it on the sidewalk. (I did specify
top floor.)

I can be @ NB from noon to 4pm on Wednesday, not in the morning though.

T.