[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:00:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM, lordclaypool <lordclaypool at gmail.com>wrote:

> What difference? You got nothing better to do?

Nope, I love Noisebridge and I like to help out, so I can mediate your
dispute. If you don't want me to do it personally, someone else could step
up.

For me, the key thing here is that I suspect you will balk at the
deanonymizing effect of meeting us. But you would have to show up to settle
this whole schemozzle. If you don't, then your voice on this list will
likely be censored. Kind of a catch-22 if this is true, you will either be
censored, or assimilated

I think we are almost done here.  :-)

-rma