[Noisebridge-discuss] moderating claypool

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jun 27 22:09:16 UTC 2012

If you are unwilling to come to noisebridge for mediation, and you're
unwilling to moderate yourself to stop being a pain in the ass to
everyone, it seems you're just using our mailing list to please yourself
by annoying others.

That's a really lame use of our mailing list and I will ask that you be
cut off.  I don't see what we would be losing by doing that.

I am offended by something you said.  Either participate in mediation or
GTFO.

-jake