[Noisebridge-discuss] DVDA.. fact or fiction?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Jun 28 21:58:20 UTC 2012

You could, by your self, determine the validity of such an arrangement by
yourself.  All you would need is four consenting tops and a bucket of
lube.  I think that the girth is less the issue but, more over, the people
puzzle of legs.

I am suggesting you test out this possibility privately, and not bother us
with the details, or at all, for that matter, until you know for sure.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM, lordclaypool <lordclaypool at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes! I know!
>
> But with 3d modeling we can determine if it COULD exist. Perhaps even hire
> some artists to attempt it.
>
> We could be revolutionaries,
> lrdddd
>

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:40 AM, VonGuard <vonguard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dood, DVDA does exist. Its a band featuring matt stone and trey parker.
>> They did the soundtrack for team america world police and orgazmo.
>>
>> Also, yer so far the most entertaining of the completely obvious troll
>> variety. Keep up the good work.
>> On Jun 28, 2012 9:37 AM, "lordclaypool" <lordclaypool at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So this has been bothering me for years.. perhaps people with 3d
>>> modeling skills here can help.
>>>
>>> DVDA has been considered a myth.. till this day no one has shown me a
>>> picture and/or video of it's existence. I figured the best way to determine
>>> if this is possible is to 3d model it.
>>>
>>> Please note, Amputees are ok.
>>>
>>> Yours truly,
>>> L0Rd C14yPPOOOLL

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>