[Noisebridge-discuss] DVDA.. fact or fiction?

Cameron Hackett camhkt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:55:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM, lordclaypool <lordclaypool at gmail.com>wrote:

> To sustain my scientific way of living I must first model the issue before
> testing. There's nothing to be ashamed of here, this is actually a very
> interesting problem.

This is actually quite interesting to consider.

My assumption would be that the primary limiting factor in
temporally-adjacent penetration of all the DVDA participants would be
limited by the locality of hip bones, relative to the penis length.

If everyone is of average build and penile girth, then I think everyones
hips would get in the way and crowd out the pelvis of the recipient.
However, if we several Mandingo-sized tops, I believe that it _is_ indeed
possible to get everyone's heads in at once.
Swings on an overhead track help a lot.
Best of luck.

Live long and prosper.

( What the fuck did you just read!? )