[Noisebridge-discuss] dthinking workshop

daniela steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:59:23 UTC 2012

The Silicon Valley Education foundation is hosting a dthinking workshop ( @
the dschool - Stanford) for developers and teachers and we would like you
to join us. We are specially looking for ED Tech developers who are
interested in helping improve STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
Mathematics) with the use of technology. If you would like to join us on
March 31st, please complete this very short survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RB2F67S

Here is a link to know more about what the design thinking method is:
http://dschool.stanford.edu/use-our-methods/

Thanks,

Daniela