[Noisebridge-discuss] My drunken rampage

Patrick Lake pat at patsanimation.com
Tue Mar 6 22:50:43 UTC 2012

I pay monthly dues because I have used the space in the past.  Currently I don't use it and just pay so a cool place exists.  I have never met this guy and have nothing against him personally, but is there any way I can pay to help him stop and/or go away?  Keep in mind that the space is not properly licensed for this.  http://ccld.ca.gov/PG411.htm