[Noisebridge-discuss] I've calmed down although this email is quite lengthy.

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:42:51 UTC 2012

while i'm pretty sure this is a massive and none too subtle troll i will
say this:

" A. Please remove whatever video footage he has of me in his
possession, and if he's already gone viral with it, I'm making a
polite request that he please take it down. I've spoken with my mother
about this, and even though she has my support, we both don't want
this to turn into a legal battle. "

what legal battle are you going to have? no one needs permission to film
you in a place that you don't own. noisebridge isn't your house so i don't
believe you have any claim to reasonable privacy like you would at home.