[Noisebridge-discuss] Richard Stallman would like to give a talk at noisebridge about free software

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Mar 7 07:58:26 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 11:19:08PM -0800, daravinne wrote:
> I was talking about having the talk *at* the Represent Yourself
> unconference, since it will be going on already.

Oh OK!  I don't know who's organizing the unconference (is that a
contradiction in terms?) so I'll just assume you're dealing with that
part of things.

Once you've got the timing nailed down, you can post something to the
wiki and send an announcement to noisebridge-announce.

Note that a *lot* of people will be interested in coming to the talk
just for the talk and discussion afterwards, so someone will need to put
some thought into making sure there are enough chairs, and that the
continuing discussion doesn't disrupt the rest of the unconference
schedule.

Thanks,
-andy