[Noisebridge-discuss] My drunken rampage

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:20:50 UTC 2012

Thank you Gavin for your response and I am in complete agreeance.

In the past I have been very verbally aggressive and those situations have
taught me to not be at all. In this situation, when I was spat on, I didn't
react. Not because I had a video camera and was recording the whole thing,
but because I felt that reacting violently or negatively would have not
been the right thing to do.

 I felt the same way during the meeting as I did when Justin decided spit
on me. I was really upset; yet I was able to have a level of restraint to
work through it and work it out. Even though I was assaulted twice (by
law-would twice be  battery "California Penal Code 242 PC
http://www.shouselaw.com/battery.html "); I am upset by his actions and
don't feel comfortable around him at all.

A battery is a serious offense is not good for as little as a background
check during the application process for a job. I don't want to take Justin
to court at all for this two crystal clear incidents; I am more then
content with not being his friend and or associating with him at all. I
didn't feel comfortable at all while we were in the space; which is why I
came only right when the meeting started.

Since my actions in the past are what gave me the ability to control
myself, I hope that the actions of Justin's gave him the experience to be a
more respectful and thoughtful individual.

I like to think that I have done things correctly by not responding in a
negative way to this whole ordeal. I also even surprised to find myself
communicating with everybody in the meeting, by letting them know that I
really needed a five minute break.

Cheers
Rayc