[Noisebridge-discuss] Could I Come In Tomorrow and Look Over the MakerBot for a Mac|Life Story?

Chris Barylick chrisbarylick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:34:27 UTC 2012

Guys, I just moved into town a few weeks ago and am doing a story on the MakerBot 3D printer and how it can be used for the Mac. The article's for Mac|Life and I was hoping to tinker with it, get video footage of it in action on a Mac and ask questions as they come up.

Would I be able to do this tomorrow or over the weekend?

Looking to join if you'll have me, but I've got a deadline of Tuesday on this and want to get some hands-on time with the thing.

Sincerely,
Chris Barylick