[Noisebridge-discuss] Please fund my kickstarter to relocate to Ace Monster Toys

Justin Doerr justinsfca at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 9 03:35:26 UTC 2012

I feel like I have not exploited my potential to be totally excellent in the bay area so far,
but I am fairly chronically unemployed at the moment, due to Rayc not recognizing
the fondest fondness I *hold* for him at all times.  I'm promise to seek help at the
AA/NA/WAAA meeting at 24th as soon as I get back from visiting my mum
in DC.  In the meantime I need you all to fund my new kickstarter to become
a member of Ace Monster Toys ( http://www.acemonstertoys.org ) .  They are a little
more pragmatic and need payment, upfront, per month for me to be a member.

I'm so excited about their couch!

Their Starving Hacker plan is a meagre $40/mo 'for students, unemployed, or those otherwise unable to afford the $80/month plan.'

My stay at my new residency needs to be at least 6 months.

Thanks and I love you all! ( Except for Jesse)