[Noisebridge-discuss] registrar recommendation

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Mar 9 05:14:11 UTC 2012

Joker.com

    I recommend to anyone who'll listen that one be
sure to use a registrar that is different, completely
unaffiliated with the hosting service so that one can
"lift" one's web site to another hosting service by
just re-pointing their IP address (can't be stymied
because the hosting service controls the IP address).