[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Noisy Awesomeness

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Fri Mar 9 07:59:52 UTC 2012

> I can confirm that Noisebridge felt quite excellent tonight.  THE REPORTS
> OF NOISEBRIDGE'S DEATH ARE GREATLY EXAGGERATED
> j-

+1
The last couple days have been among the finest Noisebridge Moments in my
experience so far
I'm loving the new print shop area adjoining the Sewing Circle. (Does
anyone but me get that?) I daresay a New Golden Era of Noisedom has
dawned. And I am not inebriated.
ZiP02 has 3x as many contributors as the first
It'll be the greatest thing since xeroxed circuitboards
(Or Chumby! Does anyone else have a Chumby? I have one. It's on Zephyr's
member shelf. Doesn't work so well. You can have it if you want....)
We hope to secure an Exclusive Interview with a certain renowned (and
ever-so-slightly eccentric) figure, occasionally referred to as "the Last
Real Hacker," who may or may not be returning to NB in the near future to
give (another) talk.....
If anyone wants to help with that, please do!

glamortramp at riseup.net