[Noisebridge-discuss] Please fund my kickstarter to relocate to Ace Monster Toys

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Mar 9 08:12:18 UTC 2012

NYC Resistor is fairly similar in model to Ace Monster Toys.  It works
fairly well.

It is not a noisebridge model.  But there are open hours when the
place is available for general hacking, as well as public events.  But
membership is somewhat drama free by design.

I think it really comes down to what a person is looking to achieve
with their community.

Noisebridge wants something very different from what NYC Resistor
wants.  But at the same time... we are all part of the same global
community.

-Matt