[Noisebridge-discuss] Richard Stallman would like to give a talk at noisebridge about free software

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:31:37 UTC 2012

This is a little late, but I saw that this subject wasn't revisited,
so I just wanted to mention:

omgplease do not attempt to acquire "enough" chairs for this event.
This will clearly be a standing room situation. Please plan as such.
There is no way that we can clear enough space and have enough tightly
packed chairs for this to be a fully or even mostly seated event. I
would consider building/acquiring a podium. Possibly painted with
parrots.

-K