[Noisebridge-discuss] OMG U GUISE SIGN UP FOR 5MOF, it is this coming thursday

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:15:47 UTC 2012

FELIX FORGOT TO SEND OUT A 5MOF NAG EMAIL SO I BEAT HIM UP

YOU SHOULD SUBMIT A TALK FOR 5MOF BEFORE I COME BEAT YOU UP TOO
**

This March 15th, 2012

on the historical Ides of March

NOISEBRIDGE WELCOMES
Represent Yourself: An Unconference and Convergence for Horizontalist
Organizers
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Represent_Yourself

wherein hackers, Occupy folks, anarchists, peaceniks, old folks & young
folks, do-gooders & ne'erdowells, weirdos and crazy folks all get together
and talk about how they do things

IN PLANETARY ALIGNMENT WITH:

wherein hackers, Occupy folks, anarchists, peaceniks, old folks & young
folks, do-gooders & ne'erdowells, weirdos and crazy folks give 5 minute
lightning talks on how they do things.

Five Minutes of Fame (5mof) is a speaker series of lightning quick talks on
the interesting to the insane.  If you have an idea you want to get
feedback on, you are working on something cool, you have an opinion you
want to share, or your head is just filled with crazy thoughts that need to
be out there, this event is for you.

You can talk about nearly anything no matter how rough and crazy your ideas
are. The only limitation we will enforce is the time you have: 5 minutes,
not a second less, not a second more.

PAST TALKS HAVE INCLUDED:

 - Applying biosensors to yourself

- Open source digital clocks

- Where you should (and should not) apply cryptography

- the Flutterverse

- Seizing Noncontrol of the Awakening, Global Connect-explore-build-change,
and The A Miracle Happens, and You Are Presenting a Set of Slides In A
Hackerspace.

 <http://www.5mof.net/signup>

You want more info? Checkout www.5mof.net/faq and
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame