[Noisebridge-discuss] pobox etc (was Confirming RS talk Sunday march 18th 6pm, plea for help.)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Mar 13 08:33:27 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 01:55:13PM -0700, rachel lyra hospodar wrote:
> What's the mailing address for our PO box?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=noisebridge+po+box

    Noisebridge
    2215-R Market Street #235
    San Francisco, CA  94114

> Who is able to pickup from it?

Me, Mitch, Rachel M, a few other people.

> Can it receive packages?

Yes, but keep it reasonable and pick up soon if there's a package
waiting.

> Are they open weekends?

Yelp claims Saturday 10:30-4.  That seems reasonably close to my
experiences.

> Anyone want to help publicize the talk to email lists etc? I can forward
> you the info.

Is there a Wiki page giving RMS talk info?  If so we can get
LaughingSquid etc to link to it, and post the link to LUG mailing lists.

-andy