[Noisebridge-discuss] noise bridge, tek wizzard

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 14 20:58:38 UTC 2012

> there is a crack in the wall of the elevator room, new since the
> earthquake.  It definitely wasn't there before, and you can see light
> through it.

When did the quake occur?

> I donated an ACTUAL NOISE BRIDGE to noisebridge.  It's on the welcome
> table next to the donation box, in a cardboard box labeled NOISE BRIDGE.
>
> Caution:  the actual noise bridge is not labeled noise bridge, but it
> really is a noise bridge.
>
> If you don't believe it, i put an ad from 1978 on the post there:
>
> http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/12-3/IMG_0063.JPG

There is also a noise bridge schematic taped to the wall by the center
classroom.

The other is a screen shot of the o-scope showing the Tek Wizzard.
This is an easter egg on the tek 2232 o-scope.
http://www.eeggs.com/items/11778.html
http://www.reprise.com/host/tektronix/humor/wizard.asp

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.