[Noisebridge-discuss] SF Analog Circuits group!

Michael Prados mprados at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:07:35 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Some of you may be familiar with SF Microcontrollers, an informal group
that meets occasionally to discuss microcontroller projects, which also has
a useful email list:

Lately, after noticing a lot of traffic related to circuit design,
especially analog circuits, this group has budded a new offshoot devoted to
this topic:

http://groups.google.com/group/sfanalogcircuits

If you are interested in analog circuits, and have interesting problems or
interesting solutions, please sign up!  Personally, I see this as a
potentially very useful online resource, and a good way to organize
occasional meetings as well.  Among other things, we could talk about noise
bridges!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled distractions,
-Mike