[Noisebridge-discuss] Massive new NSA spying project projected for 2013

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Sat Mar 17 22:00:06 UTC 2012

It's a chess game.
They're the establishment, we're the hackers.
They're making their next move.
Now we've got to figure out ours.
When you play chess you don't throw up your hands every time your opponent
moves a piece & say "Oh, look at that, I may as well forfeit, I'm done
for!"

Glam

I'm guessing a "yottabyte" is a whole lotta bytes?