[Noisebridge-discuss] Massive new NSA spying project projected for 2013

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sun Mar 18 00:27:18 UTC 2012

    Someone told me they carried a laptop with
no hard drive. When some inspector types went
to inspect, there was nothing to find. I'm
guessing, they used a live CD and mainly did
not need persistent data and/or stored what
they needed somewhere in the internet. It's
been a while since I tho't of that.