[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in study groups for Stanford classes?

Darline lenyu8888 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:08:18 UTC 2012

Greetings! I'd like to confirm if there's still interest in forming study
groups for the Stanford online classes.

A number of us have signed up for the cryptography class, right?
Last week, Isis and Carl expressed interest in the cryptography class study
group. Will you be coming?

So whoever is interested: are we meeting tonight? Can we confirm an
approximate or set time to meet? Seems like we're aiming to set a time
after the weekly Tues. meetings unless...?

See you tonight or not!
( ^__^ )