[Noisebridge-discuss] Please like our Knight Foundation grant application

Andrew Mallis me at andrewmallis.com
Fri Mar 30 23:10:43 UTC 2012

We have put in an application for funding for the Federated General Assembly (FGA) with the Knight Foundation.

Money is a contentious topic within #occupy, and we're not completely resolved on how things will work with increased funding, but it's accurate to say that there is a lot that we cannot do right now with a 0$ budget.

We just learned today that Knight is going to be paying special attention to their tumblr, where our application is visible.

You action is urgently needed!
Please like and/or comment, reblog the post here:

http://newschallenge.tumblr.com/post/19436476600/fga-social-and-semantic-network

Much thanks,

Andrew Mallis
#ows Tech Ops | FGA | mappingthemovement | Occupy Directory