[Noisebridge-discuss] SF’s Free Artist & Hacker Warehouse!

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Mar 14 05:39:44 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:09:28PM -0700, miloh wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 09:56:58PM -0700, Snail wrote:
> >> http://sf.funcheap.com/city-guide/sfs-free-artist-hacker-warehouse/
> >>
> >> Unlimited java.
> >

> I was hoping these were net beans
>

> > O RLY?  First I've heard of our free coffee.
> >
> > Sigh.  I am tempted to ask "Johnny's Guide to San Francisco for
> > Cheapskates" to take down this article.  It doesn't seem likely to me
> > that having it up will do us much good.
>

> circuit hacking monday nights are filled with good folks who heard
> about noisebridge chm from johnny's fun&cheap guide to sf.
>
> but this article didn't mention chm!

They've apparently covered Noisebridge a bunch in the past, with correct
capitalization.
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:sf.funcheap.com+noisebridge

I amend my proposal to asking them to make the article more clear that
NB isn't a mooch joint, and fix the spelling.  Or just point this URL at
one of their previous, more informative, posts.

-andy