[Noisebridge-discuss] Laptop battery stolen / root login for public terminal?

Neil Golden neilgolden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:15:24 UTC 2012

The first time I typed in my password on that terminal I entered "noisebridge keylogger ftw". I change it every week or so, I'm not worried. Life's a gamble.

Seriously though, bootable removable media aside, I wanted to do something cool with that machine, that others could also do & use & play with, USB stick or no.

Regardless - it's all good, gcc is really the only tool I need (I realized).

Cheers all, and thank you!!

Neil