[Noisebridge-discuss] /missing/...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:47:01 UTC 2012

Maestro I totally sympathize with you are I had a working computer in there
too. However it was not a safe place to have work -- several times I caught
people trying to mess with the OS, as in erase - install. Despite my
thorough tagging. I even put my email on it, one person I caught red handed
told me flat out he would never consider to use the email. Nor apparently
would the person who recycled the machine.