[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development Lab: Thursday 8pm: Media queries

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:45:23 UTC 2012

Hey FWE people! Hope Monday's class wasn't too disjointed for anyone. I
moved the weekend before and didn't have too much time to string something
together. If you'd like to see the code for the "responsive" site I put
together, it's right here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class14/answersheet.zip

For tomorrow's lab, we're going to walk through creating a page that
responds to different window sizes. Here's the assignment:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class14/assignment.html

The lab is a great time to ask questions about this or any other aspect of
HTML/CSS/JS. It's in Turing at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey