[Noisebridge-discuss] My Blog.

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:38:48 UTC 2012

Right. So I just went on the 85 page even after therapeutically coaching
myself to stay focused on rooting my phone and learning basic Unix codes
and what the hell they all mean, and focusing my attention away from all of
the drama. I've tried to be the better person. But alas I caved into my
resistance to do so and have recently read a few posts on the 85 page by my
new least favorite person at Noisebridge who literally makes my skin crawl
every time I see him.

So without further ado Noisebridge, I will publicly be posting my
editorials about what I think about this space, BOTH positive and negative,
in my very own public blog for all to read entitled The Noisebridge Diaries.

Don't get me wrong, my intention isn't to stir up controversy (well sort
of), but moreover for the community to get a better perspective of who I
really am and the ability to provide as much of a holistic perspective on
what the space means to me.

I will be starting off with something comical making comparisons of
Noisebridge to the life and times of our beloved princess of pop, Britney
Spears.