[Noisebridge-discuss] My drunken rampage

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:10:13 UTC 2012

I was kicked out by a handful of Noisebridge people after I was doing a
round of dishes.. I don't remember everything because I was really drunk as
in wasted... I'm furious and have publicly announced to Facebook that I
hate Robert Chu and I'm pissed that he has video footage of me and I plan
on suing him if he releases that information to the public. Thank god for
rich parents when I need them. Although I was a hot mess I'm sort of glad
that I let out my alter ego last night because Noisebridge has in fact
become a fascist police state and the person who I thought was my friend is
the actual ring leader of it all, Robert Chu.

If I somehow managed to persuade a group of cops to not arrest me last
night outside of El Ranchito while I was completely hammered, and to
moreover point out the bullshit of in which I was subjectively scrutinized,
I will gladly show up to tonight's meeting, semi hung over to try and do
the same thing.

I am really hurt and offended Noisebridge. Very hurt and offended indeed,
and like last night, you won't let me slip through your fingers so easily.
Not without a fight!!!