[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Justin's drunken rampage

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:18:23 UTC 2012

I know Justin, and as far as I can tell, he is not a bad guy, drug addict.
He may have had too much to drink and went on a "rampage" but he isn't a
bad guy, and is not the only one who has been drunk at NB. I'm pretty sure
at least one person was drunk when the old laser room was remodeled using a
sledge hammer.

-John