[Noisebridge-discuss] Confirming RS talk Sunday march 18th 6pm, plea for help.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:55:13 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Richard stallman is talking at noisebridge on Sunday. Whoo!

What's the mailing address for our PO box? Who is able to pickup from it?
Can it receive packages? Are they open weekends?

Is anyone interested in recording or streaming the talk? Free software
formats must be used, and if you are interested in doing it you'll need to
get set up to stream Ogg ahead of time to work out the kinks... there is a
tech support email address I can give you for this but they will laugh at
you if you contact them Friday about it.

Anyone want to help publicize the talk to email lists etc? I can forward
you the info.

<3
R.

mediumreality.com